Friday, September 26, 2008

I am going on vacation!!

I can't wait. I am going on vacation on Saturday. It will be the first real vacation I've been on since this time last year. I will be following my DH around while he participates in Cycle North Carolina. He will be cycling from Black Mountain to Oak Island.

Next week I will be driving up to the Poconos for SOAR 2008. I can't wait to have a whole week devoted to spinning. I am bummed out that Heather Ordover (of Craftlit fame) will not be coming this year, but I am looking forward to getting away.

I was able to find a great person to help me out. Not only is she going to take care of my dog walks while I am out of town, she is going to take care of my dogs and my other dog sitting jobs. I have someone else taking care of my cat sitting jobs. I've been busy enough to need help even after I get back. I feel very fortunate to find good people to help me out.

Both have their own pet related businesses.

My dog walk and dog sitting person is: Ruth Jones
Her website is: www.alloverart.net
She create pet portraits

My cat sitting person is: Sue King
Her website is: www.companionchi.com
She performs pet massage, the Healing touch, quantum healing, Reiki, and teaches classes
Both have their own businesses

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am SO BUMMED that I'm not going either. I don't know what I'll do that week other than weep.
Seriously.

Give everyone hugs for me and tell me I'm atoning for everyone just to make staying home worth it.
; )
Hugs,
H