Monday, November 5, 2007

Update of current activities

I am happiest when I balance my pet/animal activities with my artisitc/fiber activities.  Lately I haven't had much time to do any of the artistic activities.

I knit quite slowly and so I tend to not get very far, very fast. And then considering how infrequently I get time to knit, I really don't get much accomplished.

Long car trips with my husband are the best time for me to knit. My DH prefers to drive when go somewhere, so I get to knit. Unfortunately that doesn't happen very often any more.  I tend to work most weekends nowadays.

I've also been spending a lot of time working on my blog (such as it is). I am trying to go visit the puppies once a week and then  post pictures of them.  Plus I am spending quite a bit of time on Ravelry.

I've also been trying to clear up some of the chaos at home prior to the arrival of the puppy. So far that isn't going very well.

I had a booth at the Canine Carnival last Saturday. I had a lot of work required prior to the event and then the event itself was time consuming.  I am mostly booked up for the Thanksgiving holiday plus I will be getting a puppy on the Friday.  I am already getting a lot of requests for service from potential clients.

And after having gone to SOAR, I would rather spin if I have a choice. I am still knitting up some of the sample skeins that I made in Janel's Painted Rovings class.

One of these days I will try to find the pictures of finished objects. Right now, I would be happy to put up my projects in process. I think it would help me use my time more efficiently.  When I get a little bored with the project(s) I am currently working on, I can look over my list of incomplete projects and make a little progress on it instead of just starting another new project.

No comments: