Tuesday, October 23, 2007

SOAR photos (evenings)










I am finally getting a chance to post a few pictures from SOAR this year. I was at all three "Stupid Yarn Tricks" events. Abby and Denny were great fun, even without the cheap swill. I hope they will be there next year.
















Fibergal and fiberguy were the life of the party and not just because they provided the large amounts of cheap swill. Fibergal was in the same 3 day workshop that I was in, but we didn't get that many chances to talk. Maybe next year.














SOAR is such a great opportunity to get to know some of the most gifted people in the field of spinning and fiber arts.
In the evenings I hung out with people like Janel from Chameleon Colorworks, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, Fibergal, Fiberguy, MamaOKnits from Craftlit, Abby from Abby's Yarns, Denny, and more.

No comments: