Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I Wish I Could Find Time to Do Crafty Things

Right now I have been so busy with work that I haven't been able to do much crafty lately.  I do look at pattern books and dream.  I found one with designs that I can actually imagine wearing.  They are in the book "Fitted Knits" by Stephanie Japel.  I have also been excited about Nalbinding.  The only thing that I am currently working on is in Nalbinding.  Not quite a week left before I need to finish.  I have at least two more inches before I finish.  I may still run into problems finishing the edges, etc.  

Farset hasn't been getting as much training lately either.  I haven't had a chance to do any of our homework since our last puppy class.  I am going to see the effects of that in a couple of hours.

I have been doing some serious reading, see my next entry.  

No comments: