Thursday, January 31, 2008

Farset update

Farset is now 16 weeks old and up to 55 pounds (as of Wednesday).  We have puppy class one Wednesday evenings at PetSmart.  We usually take that opportunity to weigh her.  

This class, we were working on Stand Stays.  Pretty challenging.  We need to practice that and just the "Stand" command.  Plus we need to start working on her "Stack" command so that she will know what to do at shows.  I hope that I will be able to make it to the conformation class next Tuesday.  I also need to take Lagan so that he can practice before the March shows.

I shot some video of Farset and Lagan together using my camera (first time I did that).  I am not sure how to handle it yet, but I am going to try to post it somewhere.  Assuming I can find time.  As it is, I still haven't had time to put up some new photos of her (as you probably noticed).

No comments: