Friday, January 4, 2008

And she continues to grow

Hi,

I weighed her on January 2nd at PetSmart.  She is now up to 37 pounds.  She almost reaches Lagan's chest.  

She has almost outgrown her current crate.  She isn't too tall for the Large crate that we are using now, but she is so long that we will need to get something a little bigger soon.  We have a Giant crate, but it is almost overkill.  An extra-large would be ideal, but I really don't want to spend money on one since she will outgrow it in a couple of months.

I'll let you know how things go.

______________________________________________

And for the crafty part of this blog:

I am almost done knitting the second sleeve of a baby sweater for my nephew (4 more rows to go).  It is a size 12 mo, and he is now just past 13 months, but he tends to be a little on the small size for his age (or so I continue to hope).  I've been working on it off and on since Oct 2006.  He was born at the end of Nov 2006.  I have already woven in the ends for the body and the first sleeve.   I just haven't had much time to do crafty things since November hit.  Between working the holidays, normal work, and Farset, I just can't seem to find the time.  If I am in front of the computer, it is primarily either email or work related (or both).  The only tv I watch is either while I am eating dinner or working on the computer.

I did actually start knitting on a lace scarf that I started I don't know when.  It is in commercial sportsweight black baby alpaca yarn.  The pattern is an arrowhead lace from the cover of Spin Off a while back.  The one on the cover is in white merino.  I'll try to post pictures of both soon.

No comments: